Dinos Online – Game Overview
Uncover and discover the prehistoric world of dinosaurs in this super-fun MMORPG game. Let’s face it; who wouldn’t want to be a dinosaur if given a chance? Dinos Online gives you the opportunity to play as one of four dino tribes to hunt prey, grow your character, and defend your tribe against outside attack from players spread all across the globe. Developed by 1Games, this game was released in 2016 and has already become one of the most popular games around.
When you start the game, you are given a choice to choose between four different dino tribes: Raptors, Oviraptor, Compsognathus and Dilophosaurus tribe. Each tribe has different statistics such as variable health, speed and strength stats. Before picking a tribe, you need to take into consideration which suits your requirements as a player to ensure you get the most out of the dinos online experience.
The gameplay is an absolute blast as essentially you need to hunt a prey in order to grow your dino. If you are strong and capable enough, you will be able to hunt a bigger prey than yours but if you are weak, you would be fall prey. Additionally, you can also declare war against other tribes by summoning the dinosaurs of your tribe through the summoning function.
Initially, especially at lower levels, if you happen to find yourself alone, you will end up becoming prey quite quickly. It is a very good idea to stick around your start point for a while until there is a sizeable number of players, ideally until level 10. At level 10, the chat feature will be unlocked and use it to your advantage by calling out fellow players who can travel together as a means of group protection and greater offensive power.
Tips, Tricks and Fun Trivia
- There’s a humongous King Kong lying await in the King Kong Field. Try hunting it down with your tribes as If you succeed, you will receive a Tyrannosaurus pet as a reward. Further, if you want a chance to play as King Kong himself, explore the Sky Land arena and eat a dead extraterrestrial life and voila, you will be transformed into the big, bad monkey!
- Whenever you’re successful in your hunt, all other dinosaurs of your tribe who are around or partook in the hunt will also receive the experience points.
- There is a health bar which is visible right below your dinosaur. Make sure to check it every now and then to check your status, so that you won’t die. However even if you do die and you will quite often, you don’t need to worry. You have the ability to respawn, and after a certain number of deaths, you might also get a chance to evolve into a bigger dinosaur. So dying is not all that bad after all.
- If you’re looking replenish your dinosaur health while you’re out hunting, simply eat. In order to eat, all you need to do is find yourself a dinosaur corpse, stand still and your dino will automatically start eating. Furthermore, eating also helps you in gaining valuable experience points as well.
- There are about 11 maps which you can visit out of which 4 maps serve as the homeland for each tribe. Moreover, there are over 30 species you will come across in this game, 4 as the main character and the rest as the AI. There are also several other monsters that have been featured in previous games made by the 1Games studio which helps add to the fun experience.
How to Get more Dino Points?
Let’s face it unless you level up rapidly, you will be dino chow. Dino points are all that matters in the game and they can be extremely hard to come by especially when you are just starting off. Moreover, a lot of people get turned off the game completely owing to the difficulty in gaining these points. Our dinos online hack is specially designed for people who get stuck at certain levels or needs a push back to get things moving.
Thanks to our dinos online points generator, you will have an edge over the competition and become the best in no time.