About Bowling King
Bowling King is another masterpiece from the stable of Miniclip; the geniuses behind widely popularly and commercially successful games such as 8 Ball Pool, Agar.io, Soccer Stars and more recently War Wings. Bowling King is a multiplayer bowling game which pits you against fellow players from across the world. If you are having a tough time rolling out a strike in real life, here’s a chance to ace the game and finally come out trumps!
If you are looking to become the true King of the Bowling Alley, Bowling King is the game for you. There are a plethora of bowling games out there offering players a chance to immersive themselves in their favorite sport. However, when you line them up against Bowling King, they simply pale in comparison. Bowling King successfully manages to immerse the player into the experience by allowing you to work on your bowling skills anytime and anywhere your mood strikes (pun intended). Every time you win or lose, your records will be logged into the Worldwide Rankings and the ultimate goal is to achieve world bowling domination.
Game controls are extremely basic and simple to comprehend. All you go to do is slide your finger forward on the screen if you’re looking to throw the ball. Simply put, the quicker you move your finger on the screen, the faster the ball moves. Another factor which plays an important role in determining your shot accuracy and throws is the 60 types of bowling balls that you can have in your arsenal. Every single ball has different characteristics so pick one wisely.
General Tips and Strategies
- Bowling Kings features a series of tracks which are all situated at several high profile places across the world such as Sydney, New York, Las Vegas, Paris and many more. To enter every arena, you need to set aside the allocated chips commitment. These can range from a paltry 2,500 chips to enter the Los Angeles arena to a whopping 25 million entry fee in Las Vegas. The deal is pretty straight-forward; double or nothing over five to 10 frames depending on the location.
- You can use the chips to buy an array of stylish bowling balls. However, in order to acquire other bonuses and fun stuff, you need to use real money via in-game purchases such as cash or diamonds. Fortunately, the online play is restricted by nothing except for your funds in terms of betting chips.
- Upgrading your stack of bowling balls is a must once you get enough cash in order to progress through the game. Every ball has a different Power and friction statistics which will greatly improve your chances of achieving a strike during a game. However, it must be pointed out that there is a distinct lack of variety when it comes to ball design.
- There are over 150 achievement bonuses that serve as a target point for you at every stop. Moreover, besides winning a match, you also get a chance to score bonus chips if you happen to finish two random objectives during a match. For instance, rolling at least one strike or a spare.
- There’s a fun challenge mode which pits you against modified tracks containing a bunch of cleverly thought-out obstacles such as automated traffic poles. Advancing through these levels will give you an opportunity to earn extra chips and other goodies. Having said that, the number of attempts is limited to five and each attempt costs a heart until the counter refills or you decide to purchase these hearts yourself via cash or diamonds.
- As for match-ups, there is a single player and one-on-one play mode in this game. Additionally, the more you play the faster you will level up, therefore qualifying you as a better player. So whenever you request a match, the game will try and match you with an opponent closest to your level of expertise. There is also a challenge mode with several stages wherein you can challenge your friend.
- The game boasts of amazing graphics wile also having fun and enjoyable sound effects that creates a truly immersive gaming experience. You get to experience the highs and lows as you hear the crowd cheering once you hit the pins or booing when you fail.
- If you need a timeout or don’t have enough chips, diamonds or cash to progress further, you can take a break from the bowling action as there are two bonus games for you to wile away your time. These mini games include a Slot Mini Game which is essentially a Spin and Win Game and the Roulette which is another taken on the Spin to Win Game with your winning prize usually being a new unique bowling ball. Needless to say, there’s plenty of action to keep you entertained for hours at a stretch.
How to Get More Bowling King Cash and Chips?
Like in almost all games, if you really want to progress through the game and rise up the leader boards, you need to make in-game purchases to get access to cash, diamonds and chips. Luckily for you, we have just the solution which will not only ensure that you make a mark in Bowling King but also save you a whole lot of time, energy and most importantly, your money!
Instead of relying on daily spins, mini-games and watching tonnes of videos just to earn some cash in order to progress or upgrade your equipment, you can instead rely on our Bowling king hack to get unlimited cash and gems.
Features of Bowling King cash and chips Hack Tool
Our process to use Bowling Kings Hack is simple and doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to finish. Just follow the below-mentioned steps and you’re done.
- Enter your username.
- Enter how many Diamonds, Chips & Cash you want to generate.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for the process to finish.
- Enjoy your unlimited Diamonds, Chips & Cash and achieve world domination!